Interior Protection Warranty Terms and Conditions
3 Year Interior Protection
5 Year Interior Protection
9 Year Interior Protection
Beauty and Beast Detailing provides a warranty to the customer in respect of the Interior Protection product applied to the vehicle on the Terms & Conditions set out below.
What is covered by this warranty?
Subject to the Terms and Conditions and Exclusions detailed below, this warranty covers the Interior Protection Coating. It warrants that Interior Protectant will provide protection against most spills, marks and stains on fabric and leather upholstery and carpets.
The warranty given is in respect to the interior protection:
- Any noticeable degradation or staining caused by spillage of drinks, water, coffee, soft drinks, milk or any similar non-corrosive liquids, provided the spillage has been removed immediately.
This is a non-transferable warranty for a term of 3 / 5 / 9 years respectively from the date of application of the Interior Protection Product, provided the owner and the vehicle have been registered with Beauty & Beast Detailing at time of application. The warranty will cease to apply on the transfer of the vehicle to a new registered owner.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
- The warranty only covers applications to new and used (under 7 years old) private vehicles. It does not cover commercial vehicles, trucks, campervans and utes
- If the Interior Protectant develops a defect, you must not attempt to repair it yourself without first receiving advice from Beauty & Beast Detailing or following the steps provided at the time of application. Doing any other corrective action may cause damage which is not covered by this limited warranty. On the advice of Beauty & Beast Detailing, only Beauty & Beast Detailing or service agents authorised by Beauty & Beast Detailing should perform service or repairs
- The vehicle is continuously registered within Australia
- The customer must regularly maintain the interior of their vehicle using one of the simple methods suggested by Beauty & Beast Detailing
- Any spills need be removed immediately.
What is not covered by this warranty?
Any carpets or fabric and leather upholstery affected by:
- Damage caused by insect remains, vomit, or animal/human biological waste.
- Any non-original carpets or upholstery not appropriately treated with Interior Shield.
- Damage to surfaces by burning, ink, paints, dyes, or other corrosive substances.
- Ripped, torn, scratched or scrapped fabric and leather.
- Inundation / flood
- Any smells or odours.
Registration of Warranty
Each Interior Treatment Application has a unique identifying code. On application your vehicle will be registered with Beauty & Beast Detailing in the name of the registered owner.
Once registered, the owner will be given a warranty certificate dated and signed by the applicator. The vehicle will only be covered once the appropriate registration is completed.
If you have any inquiry or concerns or wish to make a warranty claim regarding the Interior Protection, please contact Beauty & Beast Detailing at the following address or via the phone number or email provided below:
Company Name: Beauty & Beast Detailing
Business Address: Unit 7, 26 River Road – Bayswater WA 6053
Phone: 0430 220 998
Please quote your Product code that is located on your warranty card and we will advise you of the appropriate action to be taken. If there is an issue that involves a potential warranty claim, you may be responsible for getting the vehicle to a location that will enable our Technical Service Specialist to assess what action is to be taken.
Once your claim is received, a representative of Beauty & Beast Detailing will help determine whether your warranty claim is valid and, if it is, will inform you how Beauty & Beast Detailing will honour it. This limited warranty only covers repairs to the application of the Interior Fabric and Leather Protectant. Any other costs incurred, such as transporting the vehicle to and from the Technical Service Specialist are not covered by this limited warranty.
After you lodge a warranty claim, Beauty & Beast Detailing may, before providing warranty service, require that you:
- Provide evidence that the owner of the vehicles matches the registered warranty name.
- Provide evidence of continued ownership of the vehicle.
- Provide images if necessary.
- Answer questions designed to assist with diagnosing potential faults.
- Provide a written account of the situation if required.
- Follow the advice offered by Beauty & Beast Detailing, including potentially correcting issues that they have with specific products.
No authorised dealer or repairer of Beauty & Beast Detailing has authority to vary the terms of this warranty.
No other warranties except those implied and which cannot be excluded by law are given by Beauty & Beast Detailing in respect of the goods or services supplied. Where it is lawful to do so and you have submitted a valid warranty claim, the liability of Beauty & Beast Detailing under this warranty is limited to a maximum of $2,000 for the remediation and reapplication of the relevant Product, or the payment for the cost of remediation by an approved applicator or the refund of the cost of the original application at Beauty & Beast Detailing’s option.
The benefits given by this warranty are additional to other rights and remedies that you may have under any laws in relation to the applied products. Beauty & Beast Detailing’s Products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.